1. Worldwide Shipping (Except some countries and APO / FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. The address of your order must match your shipping address.
4. The transit time of the service is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and vacations. Transit times may vary,Particularly during the holiday season.
5. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days of payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and Come back to you as soon as possible with an answer. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
Note: The shipping time does not include the processing time (5-7 business days). In rare cases, your shipment may take longer To arrive due to the delay in customs clearance and holidays.
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession More than 7 days, it is considered used and we will not give you a refund.
2. All returned items must be in the original packaging and you must provide us the tracking number of the shipment,Specific reason for the return.
3. We will refund your full winning bid amount, once received the item in its original condition and packing with.But you must pay the cost of return shipping.
After sales service
We will provide a positive comment once the payment is received. We hope you can also give us for us once your item is received Feedback is very important. We are committed to excellent customer service, so for any reason you are not satisfied, let us know before leaving a negative comment. We will do everything possible to solve your problem. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Respond satisfactorily to your concerns.It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them.
You can contact us through Trademanger or leave us a message on aliexpress or send us an email, we will respond within 24 hours.
1, What Is .925 Sterling Silver and How Do You Recognize It?
925 sterling silver is 92.5% pure in silver. Because pure silver is soft and easy to oxidize, it is necessary to add appropriate other elemental metals to increase the hardness. The surface electroplated platinum layer and anti-allergic layer have rational hardness and luster.
2,What is Real 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry and How To Identify It?
（1）Rub the jewelry using a soft white cloth.
(2) Real sterling silver jewelry will have markings such as “Ster,” “925” or “Sterling Silver” in a hidden area. If you don’t see such a marking be wary of it immediately.
3, Sterling Silver is Turning Black?
(1) Silver reacts with sulfur molecules in the air to form black chemicals. (2) The chemical reaction between silver and toxins in the body.
4. How to deal with Sterling Silver is Turning Black?
(1) It is one of the fastest and most convenient ways to use silver cloth. The silver cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients, can not be washed (silver cloth), and the stain generated by wiping is silver, which can be used multiple times.
(2)If the polishing cloth doesn't remove all the tarnish, wash silver jewelry (without gemstones or pearls) in warm water with a few drops of mild dish washing liquid. Immerse the sterling silver in the water and gently hand wash. Use a cotton swab for tight corners, or soft baby toothbrush can be used for more abrasive cleaning if needed.
(3) If the jewelry contains gemstones or pearls, do not submerge the entire piece into water. Instead, use a cotton swab with mild dish washing liquid to wash only the silver.
(4) Thoroughly rinse your pieces after washing, and completely dry the sterling silver before storing, as moisture is one of the factors that contribute to tarnishing.
(5)We do not recommend using toothpaste or baking soda for cleaning as it may scratch the surface of the silver. Do not use harsh chemicals such as bleach, acetone, etc, to clean your silver because they can make silver more dull, and ruin The surface.
(6) After taking off your silver jewelry, clean it with a dry soft cloth, or polishing cloth, before putting it back into an airtight container.
5, silver jewelry wearing precautions
Avoid wearing when bathing and swimming;Avoid contact with chemicals;Avoid impact and hard object friction;Avoid wearing when sweating;Do not let children play to prevent accidental swallowing.
One of the best ways to keep sterling silver beautiful is to wear it.
Make sure to take care of your precious jewelry and keepsakes so that they can last forever.